Illumin8 parallel photoreactor is ideal for safe, benchtop parallel photochemistry. Working closely with some of our key customers we took their “go to” tool for parallel screening, our OCTO parallel reactor, and developed a high powered LED photo array to compliment it. Illumin8 is a no-compromise, safe, well-engineered module based on the DrySyn OCTO MINI 8-position reaction station with magnetic stirring and optional heating via any standard hotplate stirrer..
- Initially available in two models:
- 8 x 450 nm (Blue) 10w LED COB chips
- 8 x 365 nm (UV) 10w LED COB chips
With the 10w LED COB chips positioned close to each corresponding OCTO Mini reaction tube, the Illumin8 efficiently delivers an even photon flux to each sample. Compact in design, the module includes safety interlocks to ensure that your photochemical experiments are light-tight and safe with active cooling to keep the reaction tubes from getting too hot from photo irradiation.
The Illumin8 parallel photoreactor is designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom.
Other wavelengths available upon request.
- Each reaction tube has a dedicated 10 w rated LED COB light source
- 8 position photoreactor, utilising DrySyn OCTO parallel reactor
- 8 x reaction volume from 1 mL to 8 mL
- Even photon flux to each reaction
- Sampling & additions possible to individual reaction tubes whilst in operation
- Heating up to 80 oC
- Low cost consumables
- Safe and simple to use
- Designed and manufactured in the United kingdom